Vision & Values
A caring School which aims to develop well-adjusted individuals who strive to achieve their full potential in a dynamic, caring, and supportive environment.
At Lindenow South Primary School, we aim to meet the challenge of specific educational goals for students as well as developing resilient, independent and socially adept young children. We aim to foster:
- sound academics
- self-discipline and self-worth
- respect for others
- co-operative learning and living skills
Our dedicated staff take a very real interest in all children and are committed to each child’s future success by providing challenging programs that promote individual growth and achievement, leadership and co-operation with others.
Students are encouraged to have input into, and responsibility for, their learning. Our staff plan using learning styles, group work, communication and a wide range of thinking skills to encourage deep understanding and knowledge.
At Lindenow South Primary School, our belief in providing your child with a broad and practical learning experience has resulted in an engaging, comprehensive curriculum incorporating:
- A strong emphasis on Numeracy and Literacy
- Creative and critica thinking skills from Foundation – Grade 6
- A sustainable garden program
- Multimedia and computer skills development
- Access to visiting Library
- Active Physical Education
- L.O.T.E. (language Other Than English) from Foundation – Grade 6
- Exposure across all areas of The Arts
- STEM Robotics from Foundation – 6
At Lindenow South Primary School, we strive to foster an active partnership between school, home, and community. We believe each child receives the care, attention and opportunities which will help them learn, broaden their experiences and develop the self-confidence they need to grow into successful young adults in the twenty first century.
Lindenow South Primary School provides an inclusive education for children with specific needs.
Lindenow South Primary School values students’ views and incorporates them into planning related to school environment, organisation, and practice. We actively provide student leadership opportunities which encourage students to:
- Accept roles of responsibility with integrity and honesty
- Foster a sense of vision and purpose
- Work collectively with, and lead, others
- Take on responsibilities and use decision making skills
- Earn the respect of others through their actions
Lindenow South Primary School invites prospective parents and their children to visit the school and see for themselves how it operates. We look forward to meeting you.